Friday, June 1, 2012

Roy Fisher

My name is Roy Fisher, and I am currently a senior in Aeronautical Engineering at Purdue University.  I was born and raised in a small town in Western Illinois called Taylor Ridge.  My dad is a pilot, so I basically grew up at the airport.  I've continued my interest in aviation for my entire life, finally receiving my pilot's license about three years ago.  After I graduate, I will commission into Air Force and attend pilot training.  My project this summer is at Maha Fluid Power Research Center studying the adaptive control of hydraulic systems.  I look forward to meeting you all next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Roy (or anyone for that matter)
    Where do you go exactly to make a new post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh, it looks like you figured it out!

    ReplyDelete