Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Greetings from GA

Hello everyone!!!

Everything is going pretty well here! I got my energy harvester prototype machined, and after a few more adjustments, it should be ready for preliminary testing. Other than that, it's been somewhat hectic writing a paper about my prototype for my professor, and slowly working on the report/poster for the CCEFP deliverable, while also trying to finish up the actual prototype. But nonetheless, everything's been pretty good here at GA Tech (minus today's rainy weather).

Interesting/unrelated news: They're actually currently shooting the movie "The Internship" here on GA Tech campus! They altered a lot of the buildings to make it look like Google headquarters and apparently Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson have been walking around campus, although I've never ran into either of them.

-Daniel Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment