Thursday, August 16, 2012

Not finished, but here goes!

Hey everyone!
So the REU program is finally over, but my research isn't! Below I attached a very very short slideshow of stuff I'm working on as the temporary "final" deliverable. Unfortunately, I am unable to share in depth details about my project due to a non disclosure agreement! However, the slideshow consists of what I am allowed to currently show. Since my REU program was hosted by my home institution, I will still continue to work on this project throughout the fall semester, and when the project finally becomes patented and when the graduate student I work with finishes and submits her paper, I will be able to share more (particularly about the interior and design process) and submit my paper.

Mini Presentation

Progress: Currently the prototype is at it's final steps of manufacturing and once completed, it will go through preliminary testing before it is actually tested in the hydraulic rig. (That way if there are leaks, it's caught before it's tested in the actual rig, which would cause a big mess) Once it's safe, it will be tested in the hydraulic rig and data will be collected and primarily analyzed by the graduate student.

I hope to get it done ASAP so I can share it with you all!

-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment